Looking to throw a party on a budget but still want it to look great? Check out these ideas for outdoor party decorations! All of these decorations can be found at your local thrift store, or you can make some simple substitutions if necessary. Let’s see some Outdoor Party Decorations on Budget ideas.
Don’t let anything go to waste
When planning your outdoor party, don’t forget about the decorations! There are many ways to get creative on a budget, and you’ll be surprised at how much fun you can have without spending a lot of money.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
-Grab some old tires and use them as temporary party lights. Just tie them to trees or poles and let the light shine through.
-Turn an empty soda bottle into a delicious centerpiece. Cut a small hole in the top of the bottle, and use metal skewers to hold fresh fruit inside. It will look nice and colorful, and guests will love the taste of refreshing fruit in their drinks.
-Create an easy banner using simple materials you may already have lying around your house.
Decorate with Flowers – Outdoor Party Decorations on a Budget
If you’re looking for a way to spruce up your outdoor party without breaking the bank, consider using flowers as your decor. There are many different types of flowers that can be used for this purpose, and each has its own unique look and feel. For example, lily pads make a beautiful statement at a summer wedding, while ferns add natural texture and elegance to any setting. Whether you’re hosting a small get-together or an elaborate affair, there’s no reason you can’t make things look amazing with a few bouquets of flowers.
Give each guest a small jar of ice cream
Looking to add some fun and excitement to your next outdoor party? Try serving ice cream in small jars as party decorations! Here are 8 easy steps on how to make this happen: 1. Print or copy the jar labels below and place them on a sheet of paper. 2. Cut out the labels and affix them to the jars with a glue stick. 3. Choose your favorite ice cream flavors and put them in small containers (such as yogurt cups). 4. Arrange the containers around the festivities area, serving as appetizers or desserts for guests to enjoy. 5. If you’d like, add some fun embellishments such as sprinkles, mini marshmallows, or crushed Oreos for an extra touch of whimsy! 6. Enjoy your beautiful little jars of ice cream – perfect for any summer party!
Self-Serve Sangria – Outdoor Party Decorations on a Budget
Looking for a fun and easy way to decorate for your next outdoor party? Try serving self-serve sangria! This drink is perfect for summer parties because it’s easy to make and doesn’t require any special equipment. Simply fill a pitcher with ice, mix in some fruit juices and sweet wine, and you’re ready to go. You can also add sparkling water or club soda to make your sangria more refreshing. If you’re looking for some extra decoration, consider using disposable cups, sprigs of fresh herbs, or colorful straws.
Pick a Color Scheme – Outdoor Party Decorations on a Budget
When planning your outdoor party decorations, don’t forget to think about a color scheme. Aside from being cute and festive, picking a color scheme can help you save money.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
-Choose neutrals like gray, white, and black for an understated look.
-Go with bright colors like pink, blue, and orange to add a pop of brightness.
-Think about complementary colors – two colors that sit next to each other on the wheel (like yellow and green) will look great together.
-Consider using accessories in your chosen color scheme to tie everything together. For example, use brightly colored votive holders or ribbons in your hair to match your flowers.
Build a Watermelon Bar
If you’re looking for a fun and easy way to decorate your outdoor party this summer, consider building a watermelon bar! This project is very affordable and can be completed in just a few hours. Here are the steps:
1) Collect a large number of watermelon slices from the grocery store or fruit stand. You will need at least 48 slices for this project.
2) Cut each slice into thin pieces using a sharp knife.
3) Stack each piece of watermelon slice on top of one another until you have formed a bar approximately 1-2 inches wide by 6-8 inches long.
4) Use a hot glue gun to attach the pieces of watermelon together so that they form an even surface. Allow the glue to cool before handling the bar.
DIY Burger Bar – Outdoor Party Decorations on a Budget
When planning your next outdoor party, don’t forget to consider the decorations! You can easily create a DIY burger bar using inexpensive supplies. Here are eight tips for decorating on a budget:
1. Start with an empty cardboard box or Styrofoam container. Cut out a hole in the top and use wire cutters to create an open design.
2. Add appropriate burger-inspired decorations, such as buns, ketchup packets, and condiments.
3. Hang brightly colored streamers or ribbons around the box to create an atmosphere of fun and excitement!
4. Place small patio chairs around the design for your guests to enjoy their food and drinks.
5. Set up a small table for refreshments nearby and you’re ready to go!
DIY Lawn Games
There are many fun, easy and affordable ways to add some excitement to your outdoor party decor. You can use simple items like pool noodles or straws to create games like freeze tag or capture the Flag. Or you could try a more traditional game like croquet. No matter what you choose, be sure to have plenty of snacks and drinks on hand for your guests!
Paper Pom Decorations
Looking for some inexpensive paper pom decorations for your next outdoor party? Here are a few ideas to get you started! Just be sure to check local event regulations before setting up your decorations.
1. Cut down simple shapes out of white or light-colored paper and adorn them with colorful ribbons, streamers, or crepe paper balls.
2. Tape together small pieces of poster board and use Pom poms as decoration on top.
3. Create an easy border around a garden or park pot by attaching strips of brightly colored wrapping paper to a pole or tree trunk using simple sewing techniques.
4. Cover a large container with brightly colored tissue paper and place pom poms in the center.
5. Hang pom poms from branches using a fishing line or thin ribbon – this is a great way to add height and interest to a shorter tree limb!
Declare a Potluck – Outdoor Party Decorations on a Budget
Declare a potluck, and you’ll be able to throw an outdoor party on a budget! Here are some ideas for decorating on a small budget:
-Use old furniture or items you no longer use. Cut them up and use them as planters, table supports, or even flower pots.
-Check out garage sales and thrift stores for inexpensive decorations. Bring your creativity to bear by using things like old bottles, cans, or bowls to create whimsical centerpiece ornaments.
-Create simple but fun centerpieces with fruits, veggies, and punch flavoring. Add candles if desired for an extra special effect.
-Think about using brightly colored tablecloths as a focal point for your patio or deck area. Don’t forget the napkins and cutlery!
Looking to spruce up your outdoor party but on a budget? Check out some of our favorite hanging medallions ideas! From simple and inexpensive options to more elaborate creations, there’s something for everyone. Here are eight popular choices:
1. Hanging flower pots with colorful flower ornaments. This is a great option if you want a natural-looking decoration without spending a lot of money. Just make sure to get plants that will withstand the weather conditions and choose sturdy hooks or hangers to keep the pot in place.
2. Hanging votive holders with votive candles in them. This is another simple and affordable way to add some festive ambiance to your party area.
Decorate with Garden Flowers
Looking for ways to decorate your outdoor party on a budget? Garden flowers are a great option! You can buy fresh plants or bouquets of dried flowers and use them to create beautiful displays. Here are some tips for creating gorgeous arrangements with garden flowers:
Unwrap the fresh plants and remove the root ball. Make sure all leaves and stems are cut off at the base. Fill a small container with water and place the plant in it so that the leaves are submerged. Soak for at least an hour, or overnight if possible.
When the flowers have finished soaking, gently shake them to get rid of excess water. Place the plants in a colander or flower vase and let them drain for about an hour. Remove any wilted flowers before placing them in your arrangements.
Make Nostalgic Treats
If you’re looking for affordable and easy ways to add some nostalgic flair to your next outdoor party, consider using some of these easy decorating tips. From picnic table centerpieces to DIY lanterns, there’s something here for everyone!
Looking for something different to add color and life to your outdoor party decor this summer? Check out these colorful candleholders! Each one is made from a repurposed container, like a mason jar, and can be decorated in any way you like. Just be sure to use caution when lighting the candles; they can be easily blown out by the wind.
If you want to throw an outdoor party but don’t have a lot of money to spend, there are many affordable and creative decorations that you can use. For example, using chairs with bright fabric covers, setting up a tent with white Decori fabric, or using artificial flowers in vases. Use your imagination and have fun!